View Profile LadyCelestia

149 Movie Reviews

I didn't expect the JOJO turn at all but I think Jojo Luigi is very cute. I did deduct half a star because I did see a tiny flaw at the end where a piece of Luigi's neck flashed blue for a second but other then that. This is a good piece.

Here we GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GO-GOOOO!!! xD

Big reveal!! I am All Rick.. I turned myself into ALL RICK MORTY!!. lol

When a cock and a dick get into a fight. Hehe :3

Jokes aside this animation is a breathe of fresh air and it is nice to have talented new animators come by. Hope to see more from you if you plan to do more outside of Thesis films.

18 Game Reviews

Well it is a parody and did get the point across so I did give points for that. I gave even more for having Bobobo in it, he is a rarity to see nowadays. You got potential certainly :D

SuperLME responds:

Awww... thank you very much. :) I watch ALOT of anime, and I put my very best into any flash or Blender game I put together. Your username is very beautiful, are you a girl?

YAY, I beat the game!!! Crazy ending : D For the last two it was so fast..even I was surprised I even managed to get it right at all. :) Matt didn't kill the women, what a gentleman he is... <3

Alright.so the game is a quick way to kill a little bit of time, the ability to skip the intro and the win animations is a amazing way to get straight into the action. That probably is a good compensation for the lack of check-points. Personally I was alright with constantly starting over, I didn't stop until I beat it anyway :) You must have a personal Vendetta or admiration against/for Goku...he just keeps taking a licking, but keeps on kicking. I'm surprised they haven't made him Mecha yet with how many times he has been killed. To sum up...your use of references and your art style are what always make me love your work. Keep up the good work <3

Ok..difficulty wise...It's easy enough that you ALWAYS win, but hard enough you always at least die once. The ammo system really needs fixing..for example while the ammo increasing vest my sniper rifle had 5 bullets in the chamber, 15 in the mag. I shot ONE bullet then reloaded making it 4 : 15 after reloading it becomes 5:10. Is this on purpose or a bug?

Maybe try adding a feature when you pickup the ammo of dead enemies /allies they could, usually by the time I pick up someone elses gun they really do not have much ammo left probably making it a better option to have ammo pickups around that could really help. Personally I give it a 4.5 because this game is a nice way to kill and it is a simple and fun game of endless killing which tends to some players as it has no storyline or anything and you just get right to it.

Good job :)

~Lady C.

mmankt responds:

hey, thx for the review. the ammo system is designed in a realistic manner. when you drop a mag with ammo still in it - it's lost. but i agree that you should be able to pick up ammo from the same guns that are on the floor.

6 Audio Reviews

Wow

This really suits Larry. :D
Love it : )

*Wipes a tear from her eye*

Beautiful. ;)

MarkySpark responds:

Thankyou x

Nothing to say but....

Make more plz : 3

25/10 : )

64 Art Reviews

"Spider Silk? I thought you meant Milk.." heehee the simple style and the adorable character makes this a wonderful piece. :>

Regardless of what you make I am always pleased with your works. : D also the tag says Gay so good chances that it is a guy.

Sofi is my favorite out of all the character and I hope to see more of her <3

I'm just a person that likes to watch and play stuff on NG. :3 At least till I learn to make videos of my own. hehe :D I also dont own this image, it belongs to Artix Entertainment. I'm just honoring it :) Edit: 10/3/2018 Let's make magic

LC @LadyCelestia