Jinx vs Syndra - Pregnant Jinx vs Syndra - Pregnant

It's all nicely drawn but it's more of a Animatic at this point then a animation. If you do post more like this all I really have to say is either add more frames or call it a Animatic.

MY BONE IS STRONG MY BONE IS STRONG

Huh the worlds most sensual man can even make milk erotic...but would Fernando be able to handle Bone-hurting juice?

It's High Noon - Overwatch Parody It's High Noon - Overwatch Parody

The thing at the end was a reference to something I remember saying a Dragonball Z/pokemon parody of that but I don't know if that one was quoting something too. Anyway great work <3

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

I love the joke and the animation and the animation jokes its all so pleasant :)

Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

This really is poetry in minimum motion while still having the touch of a Sexual-Lobster. I personally hope Robongo comes back because we always need more well-clad muscly men near eachother. The mustache language seems complex indeed as even I could barely comprehend it hehe I'm kidding. I did sadly have to a star out because like someone else said...there is a lack of a lot of movement from the characters so I think that is the only thing stopping it from being perfect, don't get me wrong...he compensates...he really does :)

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Nardo Shitpoodam Z Ep2 Nardo Shitpoodam Z Ep2

That was a whole lot of something the art is good, animation is slightly above average, the references to many characters is quite impressive and the Invader Zim one caught me by surprise. After watching the first Shitpoodam I wonder if Sasuke ever came back to the Village with him? Anyway this has a charm of it's own and good work.

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

Holy crap... the milk thing that might be weird to some but the animation made it's point very well and the lack of context at first made it even better. It turned into a heartwarming ending and the voice acting made me love those two. <3

Great work. I am gonna watch it again.

Vinesauce Animated: Mario and Wario Vinesauce Animated: Mario and Wario

What a lovely animation and that is so true...why DOESN'T he have a castle.... : O

Anyway...great work..heh

ZTV News Episode 8 ZTV News Episode 8

To those asking about the "Sex Tape" a animator named Freak0rama made a Fan-Video of Zone-Tan getting banged and the video is called Zone-Tan's sex tape. You are welcome. : D

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

I remember this back when Flash was the stuff everyone went to <3 and if it makes Snake feel better there is a video someone of a Krab that someone got a knife. Hehehe CQC Crab :)