It's High Noon - Overwatch Parody It's High Noon - Overwatch Parody

The thing at the end was a reference to something I remember saying a Dragonball Z/pokemon parody of that but I don't know if that one was quoting something too. Anyway great work <3

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

I love the joke and the animation and the animation jokes its all so pleasant :)

Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

This really is poetry in minimum motion while still having the touch of a Sexual-Lobster. I personally hope Robongo comes back because we always need more well-clad muscly men near eachother. The mustache language seems complex indeed as even I could barely comprehend it hehe I'm kidding. I did sadly have to a star out because like someone else said...there is a lack of a lot of movement from the characters so I think that is the only thing stopping it from being perfect, don't get me wrong...he compensates...he really does :)

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Kakarot!-DBZ Broly Parody Kakarot!-DBZ Broly Parody

Well it is a parody and did get the point across so I did give points for that. I gave even more for having Bobobo in it, he is a rarity to see nowadays. You got potential certainly :D

SuperLME responds:

Awww... thank you very much. :) I watch ALOT of anime, and I put my very best into any flash or Blender game I put together. Your username is very beautiful, are you a girl?

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

YAY, I beat the game!!! Crazy ending : D For the last two it was so fast..even I was surprised I even managed to get it right at all. :) Matt didn't kill the women, what a gentleman he is... <3

Alright.so the game is a quick way to kill a little bit of time, the ability to skip the intro and the win animations is a amazing way to get straight into the action. That probably is a good compensation for the lack of check-points. Personally I was alright with constantly starting over, I didn't stop until I beat it anyway :) You must have a personal Vendetta or admiration against/for Goku...he just keeps taking a licking, but keeps on kicking. I'm surprised they haven't made him Mecha yet with how many times he has been killed. To sum up...your use of references and your art style are what always make me love your work. Keep up the good work <3

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Ok..difficulty wise...It's easy enough that you ALWAYS win, but hard enough you always at least die once. The ammo system really needs fixing..for example while the ammo increasing vest my sniper rifle had 5 bullets in the chamber, 15 in the mag. I shot ONE bullet then reloaded making it 4 : 15 after reloading it becomes 5:10. Is this on purpose or a bug?

Maybe try adding a feature when you pickup the ammo of dead enemies /allies they could, usually by the time I pick up someone elses gun they really do not have much ammo left probably making it a better option to have ammo pickups around that could really help. Personally I give it a 4.5 because this game is a nice way to kill and it is a simple and fun game of endless killing which tends to some players as it has no storyline or anything and you just get right to it.

Good job :)

~Lady C.

mmankt responds:

hey, thx for the review. the ammo system is designed in a realistic manner. when you drop a mag with ammo still in it - it's lost. but i agree that you should be able to pick up ammo from the same guns that are on the floor.

LARRY's Satuday Morning Theme LARRY's Satuday Morning Theme

Wow

This really suits Larry. :D
Love it : )

Drowning into the Heavens Drowning into the Heavens

*Wipes a tear from her eye*

Beautiful. ;)

MarkySpark responds:

Thankyou x

spooky happy-end w/flowers spooky happy-end w/flowers

Nothing to say but....

Make more plz : 3

25/10 : )

SMUG WENDY - GIF SMUG WENDY - GIF

To those asking about the Wendy's mascot. It was said to believe that the person who runs the Wendy's twitter is verbally savage and does sick burns which led someone to believe that the Wendy's mascot was a "Smug Anime girl". Now everyone is drawing her.... I love it though <3

Jump guy Jump guy

Unique artstyle very high definition and the texture is amazing I certainly have nothing bad to say about One Jump Man. c:

Karminrot Karminrot

There is no nudity or anything of that sort I think this is a M rated kind of thing if I have a good guess of the rating system. Otherwise it's a good piece and it gets your point across.